IMG Stage Line TXS-646 4-Channel Multifrequency Receiver Unit
The IMG Stage Line TXS–646 is a 4-Channel Multifrequency Receiver Unit, with added UHF PLL Technology. The TXS-646 can receive four wireless transmissions simultaneously. The TXS-606HT hand-held transmitter provides a warm and powerful sound and stands it’s ground among the instruments.
Alternatively, this product allows for unobtrusive microphone placement, with both a low susceptibility to acoustic feedback and excellent speech intelligibility. The TXS-646 quad wireless receiver from IMG Stage Line provides reliable operation at all times, is easy to use, and impresses with it’s crisp sound.
Please note that this equipment requires an annual fixed site wireless licence when used in the UK.
- Supplied with PSU
- 6.3 mm output for mixed signal
- XLR output for each channel, bal.
- 482 mm (19″) rack installation, 1 RS
- Volume and squelch controls for each channel
- True diversity system with removable antennas (BNC connection)
- 1,000 selectable UHF frequencies (672.000-696.975 MHz) for each channel (10 groups with 100 channels each)
- LC for group/channel, antenna A/B, RF receiving level, AF audio level and additional LED display for audio signal of each channel
- ACT function for transmitting the selected frequency to pocket transmitter TXS-606LT or hand-held microphone TXS-606HT via infrared signal
- THD: < 0.5 %
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- RF S/N Ratio: 105 dB
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB
- Dimensions: 482 x 45 x 310 mm
- Admiss. Ambient Temp: 0 – 40 °C
- Audio Frequency Range: 30-18,000 Hz
- Power Supply: Via supplied plug-in PSU
- Carrier Frequency: 672.000-696.975 MHz
- Audio Output: 350 mV/600 Ω (Jack) 25 mV/600 Ω (XLR, bal.)