Audio Technica PRO42 Miniature Boundary Microphone
The Audio Technica PRO42 is a Miniature Boundary Microphone, designed to accomodate the most discrete installations. Thanks to the wide-range condenser element of this microphone, every detail of required audio can still be picked up, so don’t let its small size fool you!
The PRO42 has a unidirectional pick up pattern that helps to reject unwanted noise and whilst this makes placement of the microphone critical to its performance the audio reproduction is second to none. The unit comes with a fixed 7.6m lead that is terminated in a 3 pin male XLR plug for connection directly into most professional audio amplifiers and mixers.
The applications for the PRO42 are many including boardrooms, schools and education, government and houses of worship. The unit is designed for the sound reinforcement, broadcasting and recording sectors so you can be assured of a crisp, intelligible response.
- Weight: 35 g
- Element: Condenser
- Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: Half-cardioid
- Frequency Response: 70 – 14000Hz
- Cable: 25″ long (permanently attached)
- Dynamic Range: 105 dB; 1kHz @ max SPL
- Signal–to–Noise Ratio: 65 dB; 1kHz @ 1 Pa
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Phantom Power Requirements: 9 – 52V DC; 2 mA typical
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 134 dB SPL; 1kHz @ 1% T.H.D
- Dimensions: 1.44″ (36.6mm) max width; 2.14″ (54.3mm) max length; 0.61″ (15.5mm) max height