Audio Technica PRO45 Hanging/Suspension Microphone
The Audio Technica PRO45 is a superb Hanging/Suspension Microphone, created for general purpose. Capable of handling high audio levels the microphone is perfect for hanging over choirs and orchestras as well as being more than capable of picking up the finest details of a presentation.
The audio reproduction is very genuine thanks to the flat response of the microphone capsule. The microphone comes complete with a 7.6m lead that is terminated in a 3 pin male XLR connector. Internal electronics mean there’s no need for any bulky external power supplies as the unit can deal with phantom voltage from the mixer or amplifier within a tolerance of 9V – 52V DC.
- Weight: 15g (0.5 oz)
- Element: Condenser
- Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Cable: 25″ (permanently attached)
- Frequency Response: 70 – 16,000 Hz
- Dynamic Range: 106 dB, 1 kHz @ max SPL
- Signal–to–Noise Ratio: 66 dB, 1 kHz @ 1 Pa
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Dimensions: 2.24″ (56.9 mm) long / 0.47″ (12.0 mm) head