Audio Technica PRO45W Hanging Microphone
The Audio Technica PRO45W is a superb Hanging/Suspension Microphone – due to the colour, it can be discreetly suspended from a false ceiling or other white surface. This product can easily cope with high SPL input, making it a perfect addition for those in need of overhead audio solutions in orchestras or choirs. These have also been successfully used to pick up the audio from a presentation or stage performance.
Thanks to its flat response curve, the unit will faithfully reproduce audio that replicates the original source making it perfect for recording and for general inputs into sound levelling equipment or assisted hearing systems including induction loops. The PRO45W has a 7.6m lead terminated in a 3 pin male XLR connector, there’s no need for any bulky external power supplies as the unit can deal with phantom voltage between 9V to 52V DC.
- Weight: 15g (0.5 oz)
- Element: Condenser
- Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Cable: 25″ (permanently attached)
- Frequency Response: 70 – 16,000 Hz
- Dynamic Range: 106 dB, 1 kHz @ max SPL
- Signal–to–Noise Ratio: 66 dB, 1 kHz @ 1 Pa
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Dimensions: 2.24″ (56.9 mm) long / 0.47″ (12.0 mm) head