Trantec S5.5RXA-EB UHF Multi Frequency Receiver (Excluding Power Supply & Antenna)
The Trantec S5.5RXA–EB is a superb UHF Multi Frequency Receiver (Excluding Power Supply & Antenna). A ‘True diversity operation, 1,400 selectable frequencies, 10 banks, 24 simultaneous channels per bank, software monitoring/programming, automatic frequency scanning, triple-squelch, LCD screen, infrared sync, USB port, EQ, phase reversal, mic/line switch, headphone output, BNC antenna inputs’ product enclosed in a full-metal housing.
With the S5.5 receivers a maximum of 24 channels can be realized. That is why our S5.5 system is the perfect choice for really big applications where you need to manage a multitude of wireless channels. Simply specify how many channels you need and whether you want the system to sit in a professional 19″ rack or in a transport-friendly 9.5” cube, and we will deliver a ready-to-use, pre-configured wireless rack (including any selectable combination of handheld and bodypack transmitters conveniently and free to your place).
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Antenna Inputs: 2 x BNC (50Ω)
- Automatic Frequency Scan: Yes
- Power Supply: 300mA; 11-18V DC
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Dimensions: 210 mm W x 45 mm H x 210 mm D
- Available Frequency Bands: CH38 (606 – 622mHz)
- Accessories: Monitoring & Programming software (supplied)
- Audio Outputs: XLR balanced (mic/line selectable); 1/4″ jack unbalanced
- Selectable Frequencies: 1400 (Presets: 10 banks with max. 24 frequencies each)