Trantec S4.4-HDX Handheld Transmitter / S4.4-MTX Replacement Microphone
The Trantec S4.4–HDX is a Handheld Wireless Microphone. This particular product employs a dynamic microphone capsule and is suitable for any applications. Thanks to the PLL-synthesiser system, 4 different operating frequencies are made available. A high output power ensures stable radio signal transmission.
Fitted with a cardioid dynamic head with basket windshield, this transmitter can be used on any of four pre-programmed frequencies. The polycarbonate body has a non-slip coating. A collar rotates and a sleeve slides back to reveal a battery compartment and a switch to set frequency. On the end of the body is the screw-in antenna, a power LED and power switch.
- Weight: 220 g (0.49 lbs)
- Indicator: Battery status LED
- Power Source: 9V PP3 battery
- Channel Selectable: 4 Channels
- Modulation System: PLL Synthesiser
- Frequency Range: 863.150 – 864.850 MHz
- Dimensions: Ø50 x 270 mm (Ø1.97″ x 10.63″)
- Microphone Element: Dynamic Unit: Cardioid
- Audio Frequency Response: 80Hz – 16kHz @ +/-3dB
- Operating Time: 10 hours approximately using an alkaline battery