Trantec S4.04HDX Handheld Microphone Transmitter
The Trantec S4.04HDX is the perfect product if you’ve lost or damaged your Handheld Transmitter on a Trantec S4.04 or the older S4.4 System. You could also be looking to add a hand held option to your existing belt pack solution and this will be perfect for that too. Having this item available on its own is an ideal way to save you the cost of purchasing an entire new system.
The S4.04HDX transmits on 4 channels as follows:
- CH 0 transmits on 863.150MHz
- CH 1 transmits on 863.725MHz
- CH 2 transmits on 864.150MHz
- CH 3 transmits on 864.850MHz
All of these frequencies are licence free in the UK and match the frequencies on the old S4.4 systems but the channel numbers are different. If you are looking to use the S4.04HDX replacement handheld transmitter with an S4.4 system then check out the following information which will make your life a lot easier when your new microphone arrives:
- New S4.04HDX transmitter on channel 0 will work with old S4.4 receiver on channel 1
- New S4.04HDX transmitter on channel 1 will work with old S4.4 receiver on channel 2
- New S4.04HDX transmitter on channel 2 will work with old S4.4 receiver on channel 3
- New S4.04HDX transmitter on channel 3 will work with old S4.4 receiver on channel 4
The battery requirement for the microphone are a single AA battery and this will provide about 10 hours of use.