TOA YW-4500 UHF Wireless Dipole Antenna
The TOA YW–4500 is an indoor UHF Wireless Dipole Antenna, primarily designed for use in UHF band Wireless Systems. A power lamp is provided on the unit’s bottom side to indicate the power supply status (lights up when power is supplied).
Power for the YW-4500 is supplied on a coaxial cable from the antenna connector of the WT-5800, WT-5805 or WD-4800. Cable loss can be compensated for by a built-in RF signal booster. The YW-4500 in a dipole antenna designed to be installed in doors.
- Weight: 270g
- VSWR: 3.0 or less
- Output Impedance: 75Ω
- Finish: ABS resin, off-white
- Current Consumption: 15 mA or less
- Operating Temperature: -10 dc to +50 dc
- Receiving Frequency: 550 – 932 MHz; UHF
- Dimensions: 105 mm W x 140 mm H x 126 mm D
- Dipole Ratio Relative Gain: 8 dB or more – 780 MHz
- Power Source: 7- 12V DC (supplied from Amplifier or Tuner)