Chord NU20-H Dual UHF Handheld Wireless Microphone System
The Chord NU20–H is the ideal choice if you want a Dual UHF Handheld Microphone System at a reasonable price. Comes with Two Handheld Transmitters, which connect to a 19” rack-mountable Dual Receiver on UK Licence-free Wireless Frequencies (863.8 and 864.8MHz).
In addition, the receiver is also compatible with standard 19″ racking. UHF Antennas & Extension leads are also included within the box, along with the 19” Rack-mounting ears as well. The receiver has two Balanced XLRM outputs or a single Unbalanced 6.3mm mixed output. XLR leads are available below should you wish to use the balanced outputs.
- Range: Up to 60m
- Signal–to–Noise Ratio: >80dB
- Output Impedance: 2.2k Ohms
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-18KHz (±3dB)
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): <0.5% @1KHz
- Power Supply: 14Vdc 350mA (Mains Adaptor included)
- Transmitters Requirements: 4 x AA batteries; 2 per each
- Output Level: 400mV (bBalanced), 200mV (Unbalanced)