Chord NU1-N UHF Single Beltpack Microphone System
The Chord NU1–N is a single channel UHF Single Beltpack Microphone System, available on two different UK licence free frequencies (863.1MHz or 864.1MHz). The receiver unit can be rack mounted in standard 19″ racks by using the included rack mounting kit and front mounting antenna accessories.
The beltpack transmitter requires 2 AA batteries which are included, so you’re ready to perform right out of the box. You get a choice of neckband and lavalier microphones with the unit, so it offers great versatility. The unit features a pilot tone and a mute circuit to help ensure a stable signal and it has a balanced XLRM output or an unbalanced 6.3mm mixed output.
The unit comes supplied with a 6.3mm jack to jack lead, so you can use the unbalanced output to connect directly to your system. XLR leads are available below should you wish to use the balanced output instead.
- Range: 60m
- Image Rejection: >85dB
- Signal–to–Noise Ratio: >105dB
- Output Impedance: 2.2k Ohms
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 18KHz ± 1dB
- Carrier Frequency: 863.1MHz or 864.1MHz
- Transmitter Requirements: 2 x AA batteries
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): <0.5% @1KHz
- Output Level: 400mV(balanced), 200mV (unbalanced)
- Power Supply: 12-18Vdc, 350mA (Mains Adaptor included)