Chord DI-A1 Active Direct Injection Box
The Chord DI–A1 Active Direct Injection Box was superbly created for converting high impedance instrument outputs to low impedance line signals, which in turn, are then directly fed into a mixing console.
This Active DI Box contains an internal Buffer Amplifier; boosting the overall signal, whilst avoiding degradation losses in long cable runs. Ground-Float-Lift selector enables signal ground isolation (with or without RF/mains filtering). In addition to 3-way pad switch for level matching. If you’re searching for a Passive Direct Injection Box – rather than an active one, simply click here!
- 3 Pad Settings for Level Matching
- Ground Lift option isolates signal ground w/o filter
- Ground Float option for ground lift with RF/mains filter
- Powered by 9-52V Phantom Power (Optional 9V Battery or 12V Adaptor)
- Weight: 243g
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Input Impedance: >100k Ohms
- Input: 6.3mm jack (Unbalanced)
- Dimensions: 103mm W x 45mm H x 70mm D
- Power Supply: 9-52V Phantom Power or 12V Adaptor
- Controls: 0/-20/-40dBu Pad & Ground-Float-Lift switch
- Outputs: XLRM (Balanced), 6.3mm jack through (Unbalanced)