Audio Technica AT-One ATW-11 Beltpack System
The Audio Technica AT–One ATW–11 Beltpack System is designed with simplicity and ease-of-use in mind. Equipped with a practical carrying case, rack-mount kit and detachable antennae, AT-One is the perfect balance of price and performance, ideal for those looking for accurate, reliable performance at an entry level price.
The AT-One’s frequency plan is divided into two groups with 4 available channels in each group split between the Europe wide license free frequency range and the LTE duplex gap. Users can choose up to 4 channels within one group. Available in three configurations, AT-One can be purchased with a beltpack or handheld transmitter.
The ATW-11F comes equipped with a sturdy, discreetly designed beltpack, providing 10mW RF output power, damping switch and a battery life of 10 hours. The ATW-13F handheld system features the ATW-T3F cardioid condenser handheld transmitter, again with 10mW RF output and 10 hour battery life. ATW-11/PF comes equipped with the ATR35cW tie-clip microphone.
The ATW-13F’s condenser handheld microphone prevents the possibility of feedback when used in venues with induction loops installed.
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Operating Range: 60m, typical
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz – 16 kHz
- Number of Frequencies: 2x 4-frequencies
- Frequency Range: 824 – 831 MHz, 863-865 MHz
- Frequency Stability: +/- 0.005%, Phase lock loop frequency control
- Weight: 418 g without accessories
- Level Control: Mic / Line (0 / -20dB)
- THD: <1% – 20 kHz deviation @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 10dBµV (S/N 60dB @ 20 kHz)
- Receiving System: Antenna switching diversity
- Dimensions: 200 mm W x 42 mm H x 122 mm D
- Audio Output: Unbalanced -2dBV, Balanced 4dBV
- Optional System Accessory: AT8677 Dual rack mount kit
- Dynamic Range: HH: 108 dB, BP 103 dB (@ max deviation)
- Antenna Input: BNC type, 50O – BIAS voltage 12V DC 100mA each
- Accessories (Included): AC Adapter, Antennas, Rack mount adapter
- Output Connectors: Unbalanced: 6.3 mm mono jack, Balanced: XLRM-type
- RF Output Power: 10 mW
- Weight: 71 g without batteries
- Input Connections: Pin 1: GND
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA alkaline (not included)
- Dimensions: 66 mm W x 98 mm H x 22 mm D
- Pins: Pin 2: INST. Pin 3: Mic. Pin 4: DC Bias +10V
- Spurious Emissions: Following national regulations
- Battery Life: 10 hours – depending on battery type and use pattern