Audio Technica AT-One ATW-13 Handheld Microphone Transmitter System
The Audio Technica AT–One ATW–13 Handheld Microphone Transmitter System is designed with simplicity and ease-of-use in mind. Equipped with a practical carrying case, rack-mount kit and detachable antennae, ideal for those looking for accurate, reliable performance at an entry level price.
The AT-One’s frequency plan is divided into two groups with 4 available channels in each group split between the Europe wide license free frequency range and the LTE duplex gap. Users can choose up to 4 channels within one group.
Available in three configurations, AT-One can be purchased with a beltpack or handheld transmitter. The ATW-11F comes equipped with a sturdy, discreetly designed beltpack, providing 10mW RF output power, damping switch and a battery life of 10 hours. Handheld system features the ATW-T3F cardioid condenser handheld transmitter, again with 10mW RF output and 10 hour battery life.
Comes equipped with the ATR35cW tie-clip microphone. The ATW-13F’s condenser handheld microphone prevents the possibility of feedback when used in venues with induction loops installed.
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Operating Range: 60m, typical
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz – 16 kHz
- Frequency Range: 824 – 831 MHz, 863-865 MHz
- Frequency Stability: +/- 0.005%, Phase lock loop frequency control
- Weight: 418 g
- Sensitivity: 10dBµV
- Level Control: Mic / Line (0 / -20dB)
- THD: <1% – 20 kHz deviation @ 1 kHz
- Receiving System: Antenna switching diversity
- Dimensions: 200 mm W x 42 mm H x 122 mm D
- Audio Output: Unbalanced -2dBV, Balanced 4dBV
- Accessories: AC Adapter, Antennas, Rack mount adapter
- Optional System Accessory: AT8677 dual Rack Mount Kit
- Output Connectors: Unbalanced: 6.3 mm mono jack, Balanced: XLRM-type