Adastra COM60 Paging Microphone with Chime
The Adastra COM60 is a Gooseneck Condenser Microphone with a selectable chime function. The microphone connects to the base via XLR and the base output connection is also via XLR. The unit comes with an XLR to 6.3mm Jack Lead. However, if you require an XLR to XLR lead there are some available at the bottom of the page.
The electret condenser capsule can be powered by 5Vdc from the supplied USB lead, or by using 2 x AA batteries (included) in the base. The COM60 is the ideal choice for remote paging and announcements. The base has a latching paging button on the top, and a chime selection on the underside. DIP switches allow for a selection of chime settings, all governed by a rotary volume control.
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Weight: 518g (inc. base)
- Sensitivity: -46dB (±2dB)
- Capsule: Electret condenser
- Dimensions: 445 x 150 x 112mm
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 20kHz
- Chime Function: 10 DIP switch settings
- Lead Length: XLR-jack 2.2m, USB 1.0m
- Connection: XLR output; DC5521 jack (Power)
- Power Supply: 5V DC (USB Lead supplied) or 2 x AA batteries