Trantec HM-33 (MIC-TS33) Headworn Microphone (4-Pin Lemo Connector)
The Trantec HM–33 (MIC–TS33) is a Headworn Microphone, fitted with a 4 Pole Lemo connector. This particular product is part of the renowned HM-33 range that has been used in the leisure world and general purpose applications for many years.
The HM-33 range of microphones does come with moisture protection built in but if you’re looking for something more suited to high intensity fitness then the TS66 may be the better choice.
- Compatible with the Trantec S4.04/10 Beltpacks
- Compatible with the Trantec S4.4 older series Beltpacks
- Compatible with the Trantec S4.16 older series Beltpacks
- Designed for use with Trantec belt packs that have a 3.5mm Jack Socket
- Compatible with some Sennheiser, AKG, IMG and other Beltpack Transmitters
- Cable Length: 1500mm
- Termination: 4 pole Lemo
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz -16kHz