TOA WS-5325HUHF Wireless Headset Microphone System (G01/D04)
The TOA WS–5325HUHF is a Wireless Headset Microphone System, including a Wireless Transmitter (WM-5325), Headset Microphone (WH-4000H), and Wireless Diversity Tuner (WT-5810). The WM-5325HUHF Wireless Transmitter has been manufactured for use with a UHF System.
Thanks to the PLL-synthesizer system, 64 different operating frequencies are made available. A high output power ensures stable radio signal transmission. The WH-4000H employs an electret condenser microphone element and has been designed for use in speech reinforcement applications, in addition to a compander noise reduction circuit to minimize the influence of ambient RF noise.
- Up to 10hrs of operation with 1 AA alkaline or NiMH batteries
- New unidirectional YP-M5300 Microphone for use in hi-feedback situations
- Rugged, lightweight construction for comfort and durability during continual use
- Convenient On/Off switch on all transmitters for audio muting when necessary, or for conservation of battery life
- 2, 6 & 12 station chargers allow the microphones to be directly inserted into the charging base. No need to remove batteries