TOA WM-5325 Rechargeable UHF Beltpack Transmitter without Microphone (G01/D04)
The TOA WM–5325 is a UHF Beltpack Transmitter without Microphone (Rechargeable). This is the part of your Microphone System that sends your voice to the receiver, so if you find that you can’t hear yourself then this could be the solution! The WM-5325 is specially designed for speech applications, It is both compact and lightweight, making it the perfect choice for use over long periods of time.
The unit even has a built in belt clip, which allows you to carry the unit effortlessly. The 3.5mm connection features a screw thread allowing for the secure connection of a wide selection of lavalier or head worn microphones. This stops the microphone from being pulled out accidently during operation, so you can use the system safe in the knowledge that you won’t be unexpectedly cut off!
I have a TOA WM-5320, is this compatible with my system? The short answer is yes; the WM-5320 has now been discontinued and was superseded by the WM-5325, which will be directly compatible with your existing receiver. However you will need to make sure you order the correct version to ensure compatibility with your system. If your WM-5320 has a silver sticker on the back which says “D02” then it is illegal for use in the UK.
- Antenna: Built-in type
- Oscillator: PLL synthesised
- AF Response: 100 Hz – 15 kHz
- Modulation: Frequency modulation
- Connector: φ3.5 mm (φ0.14″) mini plug
- Weight: 90g, or 0.2lbs (Including battery)
- Frequency Range: 576 – 937.5 MHz (*2), UHF
- Dimensions: 62 mm W x 102.5 mm H x 23 mm D
- RF Carrier Power: Less than 50 mW (Factory preset 10 mW ERP)
- Channel Selectable: 64 channels (the number of channels may differ from country to country)