TOA WM-3310 VHF Wireless Lavaliere Radio Microphone
This product has been discontinued, but we can recommend compatible replacement parts.
The TOA WM–3310 VHF Wireless Lavaliere Radio Microphone has been manufactured for use with a VHF System. It incorporates a cardioid pick-up pattern and has been designed for use in Speech Reinforcement applications. The built-in compressor-expander circuit minimizes the influence from ambient noise.
Unfortunately the WM-3310 is no longer manufactured. Replacement microphones are still available here: 100012769A. Alternatively we do still have stock of TOA VHF Handheld Mics which would be compatible with your WT 3810 or WT 3800 Receiver Unit – these can be found here: WM-3220, WM-3210.
- Belt clip rotatable 360 degrees
- 6 selectable channel frequencies
- Flashing LED low battery indicator
- Lock-equipped mini-plug microphone jack
- Electret condenser cardioid microphone element
- Emission: F3E
- Cable Length: 1.3m
- Channel Selectable: Six
- Accessories: Screwdriver
- Weight: 135g (with battery)
- Frequency Range: 169-216 MHz
- Modulation System: PLL Synthesizer
- Ambient Temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Dimensions: 62 mm W x 142 mm H x 32 mm D
- Microphone Element: Electret condenser microphone cardioid