QTX U-MIC USB Powered Dual Handheld UHF Wireless System
The QTX U–MIC Dual Handheld UHF System is the ideal solution if you’re looking for a compact and easy to set up Wireless Microphone System. In the box there’s a pair of handheld UHF microphones, 4 AA batteries, and a USB receiver.
You just need a USB power supply or a USB port which will power the receiver, which outputs a mix of both microphones to a 3.5mm jack socket. There’s even a 3.5mm to 6.3mm (1/4″) jack lead included so you can connect to a variety of sound systems. The transmitters operate on UK licence free frequencies, so you won’t have any licencing issues to worry about.
The USB receiver even features a plug-through USB connection, which allows you to use your USB port for connection to your own USB media files or other USB devices. If have a portable PA or Karaoke system that has a USB port and a 6.3mm jack audio input, and you need a wireless microphone solution, then this is exactly what you’ve been looking for.
- Wireless Range: Up to 50m
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 15kHz
- Output Connection: 3.5mm mono jack
- Capsule: Dynamic cardioid (both handhelds)
- Carrier Frequencies: 863.2MHz and 864.8MHz
- Power Supply: USB 5V, 1A (receiver), 2 x AA batteries (per transmitter, included)