QTX U-MIC Neckband UHF Wireless USB Powered Microphone System
The QTX U–MIC Neckband UHF Wireless USB Powered Microphone System, is the ideal solution if you’re looking for a compact and easy to set up a Wireless Microphone System. In the box there’s a neckband microphone, a belt pack transmitter and a USB receiver.
You just need a USB power supply or a USB port which will power the receiver, which outputs to a 3.5mm jack socket. There’s even a 3.5mm to 6.3mm (1/4″) jack lead included so you can connect to a variety of Sound Systems. The transmitter operates on UK licence free frequencies, so you won’t have any licencing issues to worry about.
The USB receiver even features a plug-through USB connection, which allows you to use your USB port for connection to your own USB media files or other USB devices. If you have a portable PA or Karaoke System that contains a USB port and a 6.3mm jack audio input, and you need a wireless microphone solution, then look no further.
- Wireless Range: Up to 50m
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 15kHz
- Output Connection: 3.5mm mono jack
- Mic Input Connection: 3.5mm mono jack
- Carrier Frequency: Either 863.2MHz or 864.8MHz
- Power Supply: USB 5V, 1A (receiver), 2 x AA batteries (transmitter)