Citronic RU210-H UHF Handheld Dual Microphone System
The Citronic RU210-H is a dual channel UHF Handheld Dual Microphone System. It operates on the UK licence free frequency band (863 – 865MHz), and a maximum of 2 RU210 receiver units can be used simultaneously on this bandwidth.
The receiver unit can be rack mounted in standard 19″ racks by using the included rack mounting kit and front mounting antenna accessories. The frequency is set on the RU210 receiver and synchronised to the accompanying handheld transmitters via infra-red at the touch of a button, so it’s simple and straight forward to set up. You even get two pairs of AA batteries in the box so you’re ready to perform right out of the box.
The unit features a pilot tone and a mute circuit to help ensure a stable signal and it has two balanced XLRM outputs or a single unbalanced 6.3mm mixed output. The unit comes supplied with a 6.3mm jack to jack lead, so you can use the unbalanced output to connect directly to your system. XLR leads are available below should you wish to use the balanced outputs instead.
- Range: 60m
- Output Impedance: 2.2k Ohms
- Signal–to–Noise Ratio: >105dB
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 18KHz, ± 1dB
- Power Supply: 12-18Vdc,500mA – Mains Adaptor
- Output Level: 400mV balanced / 200mV unbalanced
- Carrier Frequency: 863 – 865MHz (81 selectable frequencies)
- Transmitter Requirements: 4 x AA batteries (2 per transmitter, included)