Citronic RU105-N Wireless UHF Beltpack Single Microphone System
The Citronic RU105–N is a single channel Wireless UHF Beltpack Single Microphone System. It operates on the UK licence free frequency band (863-865MHz) and a maximum of 4 RU105 receiver units can be used simultaneously on this bandwidth.
The receiver unit can be rack mounted in standard 19″ racks by using the included rack mounting kit and front mounting antenna accessories. The frequency is set on the RU105 receiver and synchronised to the accompanying beltpack transmitter via infra-red at the touch of a button, so it’s simple and straight forward to set up.
The unit features a pilot tone and a mute circuit to help ensure a stable signal and it comes with neckband and lavalier microphones. The RU105 receiver has a balanced XLRM output or an unbalanced 6.3mm mixed output. XLR leads are available below should you wish to use the balanced output.
- Range: 60m
- THD: <0.5% @1KHz
- Signal–to–Noise Ratio: >105dB
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-18KHz ± 1dB
- Transmitter Requirements: 2 x AA batteries
- Power Supply: 12-18V dc; 350mA (mains adaptor)
- Output Level: 400mV balanced, 200mV unbalanced
- Carrier Frequency: 863 – 865MHz (81 selectable frequencies)