Chord SU20 Dual UHF Handheld & Beltpack Microphone Set
The Chord SU20 Dual UHF Handheld & Beltpack Microphone Set includes x1 Handheld Wireless Microphone, x1 Wireless Belt Pack Transmitter, x1 Headset, x1 Tie Clip Mic, and x1 Receiver; making it an overall ‘sound’ solution for situations where you may have multiple presenters video conferencing.
The SU20 is supplied with hardware which allows you to mount the receiver unit in a a 1U 19″ rack space. The BNC cables and detachable antennas are also provided and can be rear or front mounted as required. Each transmitter is powered by 2 x AA batteries which come supplied with the unit, so you’ll be ready to perform straight out of the box.
Output is provided individually on balanced XLR connectors or mixed to a single 6.3mm jack socket. Comes with a 6.3mm to 6.3mm jack lead to get you up and running. The SU20 is a great unit for providing all the functionality of a dual UHF system in a compact half-rack format.
- Compact half-rack receiver
- Front or rear mountable antennas
- Supplied with power adaptor and 4 x AA batteries
- Transmission frequencies are 863.42MHz and 864.3MHz
- Available in dual handheld or combination handheld and belt pack versions
- S/N Ratio: >80dB
- THD: <0.5% @ 1kHz
- Antenna Connection: BNC
- Range: 60m – optimal conditions
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 18kHz (±3dB)
- Power Supply: 14Vdc 350mA (Adaptor supplied)
- Output Level: 400mV Balanced, 200mV Unbalanced
- Microphone Polar Pattern: Cardioid (Handheld, Neckband or Lavalier)
- Weight: Receiver: 845g / Handheld: 231g (no battery) / Belt Pack: 74g (no battery)
- Dimensions: Receiver: 203 x 187 x 42mm / Handheld: 250 x 47mmØ / Belt Pack: 110 x 676 x 24mm