Bosch Plena LBB 1956/00 Six-Zone Voice Alarm Call Station Paging Microphone
Out of stock
The Bosch Plena LBB 1956/00 is a stylishly constructed Six-Zone Call Station Paging Microphone, consisting of a stable metal base, flexible microphone stem and Unidirectional Condenser Microphone.
The LBB 1956/00 is more than capable of making calls to selected zones (one to six and all-call) in a Public Address System, built with the Plena Voice Alarm System. This product also features a particularly sleek design, which enables the unit to be neatly flush-mounted to any given surface.
- Allows connection of expansion keypad LBB1957
- Stylish six-zone call station for the Plena Voice Alarm System
- LED indications for zone selection, fault, and emergency state
- Six zone selection keys, all-call key and momentary PTT-key for calls
- Selectable Gain, Speech filter, Limiter and Output Level for improved intelligibility
- Weight: 1 kg
- Compression Ratio Limiter: 1:20
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz – 16 kHz
- Nominal Sensitivity: 85 dB SPL (Gain Preset: 0 dB)
- Voltage Range: 24V DC – supplied by LBB 1990/00