Bosch Plena LBB 1950/10 Public Address Paging Microphone
The Bosch Plena LBB 1950/10 is a Public Address Paging Microphone with unidirectional capabilities; solely intended for tabletop use when making calls and announcements in a Public Address System.
It’s sturdy metal base and rubber feet ensure stability – no matter the surface. This product also features a particularly sleek design, which enables the unit to be neatly flush-mounted to any given surface.
- Green LED – indicates active
- Phantom powered by amplifier
- Tabletop Unidirectional Condenser Microphone
- Momentary or toggle PTT-key for calls with priority contact
- Stable metal base design with fixed 2m cable & lockable DIN connector
- Weight: 1 kg
- Sound Level Input: 110 dB SPL
- Distortion: <0.6% @ Max. Input
- Sensitivity: 0.7 mV @ 85 dB SPL
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz to 16 kHz