Audio Technica ATW-T220a Handheld Microphone/Transmitter
The Audio Technica ATW–T220a is a Handheld Microphone/Transmitter, featuring the same element used in the PRO 41 Dynamic Handheld Microphone created for professional live-sound venues. Also offering switchable high/low RF power.
Automatic frequency scanning, standard on all 2000a series Wireless Receivers; finds and sets the best available channel at the touch of a button. For those using multiple wireless systems simultaneously, the 2000a Series offers another ease-of-use feature: any of its 10 channels may be used together – eliminating confusing frequency groups and other frequency-coordinated problems.
- Robust housing
- Automatic frequency scanning
- Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges
- Element: Dynamic, unidirectional
- Dimensions: 229 mm H x 53.5 mm D
- Current Consumption: 150 mA typical
- Battery Life: Approx. 9 hours (low), 7 hours (high)
- RF Power Output: High: 30mW; Low: 10mW, nominal
- Batteries: x2 1.5V AA alkaline or rechargeable AA NiMH (not included)