AKG CGN99 H/L Hypercardioid Condenser Gooseneck Microphone (50cm)
Out of stock
The AKG CGN99 H/L is a Hypercardioid Condenser Gooseneck Microphone, featuring a hypercardioid polar pattern, flexible position adjustment and an XLR connector at the base. Various optional mounting accessories allow for surface installation into desktops, podiums, workstations and more.
A hypercardioid polar pattern yields a 95° pickup angle, making it ideal for use in noisy or acoustically ambient environments. The CGN 99 is well suited for general speech applications, conferences, courtrooms, and more.
- 95° pickup angle
- 30 or 50cm (12 or 20″) long
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- Connects easily via XLR connector
- For acoustically difficult environments
- Weight: 17.7 oz (500 g)
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Output Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 0.5″ x 23″ (13.5 x 580 mm)
- Power Requirements: 9 – 52V Phantom Power to IEC 61938 (DPA adapter integrated)