Adastra CS-5 Call Station for RZ45 Audio Matrix
The Adastra CS–5 is a Paging Microphone with a built-in call station base. It is designed to be used with the Adastra RZ45 audio matrix. When used with the RZ45, the CS-5 forms a comprehensive paging system. Zone assign buttons allow for intuitive calling to any combination of up to 5 zones, with the page button automatically muting audio playback in those areas for clear vocal announcements.
There are 8 paging chimes to choose from, as well as a 3.5mm auxiliary audio input allowing you to broadcast pre-recorded messages and alerts. The CS-5 comes with a 1m RJ45 patch lead to connect the microphone to the RZ45, which conveniently passes both the signal and powers the unit, however remote wiring is also possible via CAT5 lead up to 1km when using the optional 24V DC adaptor.
- Output Level: 10dBV
- Interface: RS-485 control
- Capsule: Back-electret Condenser
- Input Levels: Mic: -46dBV. Aux: -10dBV
- Zone Assign: 5 zones; any combination
- S/N Ratio: -60dB (All channels selected)
- Frequency Response: 150Hz – 22kHz @ ±3dB
- Input Impedances: Mic: 600 Ohms. Aux: 50k Ohms
- Power Supply: 24Vdc, 500mA from RJ45 or Optional Adaptor
- Connectors: XLR, RJ45 to RJ45. 24Vdc Power Jack; 3.5mm aux in
- Controls: Aux/Mic/Chime levels. Chime DIP switches & Zone/Page buttons