Trantec S5.5HDX UHF Multi Frequency Handheld Transmitter (Dynamic Capsule)
Call for Price
The Trantec S5.5–HDX is a Dynamic Handheld Transmitter, offering 1,400 transmission frequencies. On the bottom of the microphone you will find a handy mute switch, by which the artist can mute the audio output of the microphone when needed.
In contrast to the aforementioned on/off switch inside the mic’s body, this will not switch off the mic, thus removing the wireless connection. The audio signal will only be muted while maintaining the radio link. This offers a great advantage in that the assigned transmission channel remains occupied, preventing other parties from dialling into your transmission channel.
This is especially useful during large events where multiple independent parties, such as FOH and electronic news gathering teams (ENG) are present, who may want to use the same frequencies on the radio spectrum.
The S5.5-HDX has a Hypercardioid Pickup Pattern, which ensures that ambient background noise will be effectively suppressed compared to direct vocal sources. This way the microphone signal remains clear and pristine and can blend into the FOH mix much better.
- Up to 10 hours of continuous operation from a single AA battery
- Full-metal housing which is extremely durable, well weighted and highly ergonomic
- An on/off switch and an infrared sensor for synchronization between the mic and the receiver
- The internal controls and LCD screen allow for quick and easy adjustment of the transmission frequency and microphone gain.
- Weight: 380 g
- Battery: 1 x AA
- AF Response: 60 Hz – 20 kHz
- Pickup Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Microphone Capsule: Dynamic
- Dimensions: 50 mm Ω × 247.9 mm L
- Available Frequency Bands: CH38 (606 – 614mHz)
- Accessories: Microphone clip & colour coding rings
- Selectable Frequencies: 1400 (Presets: 10 banks with max. 24 frequencies each)
- Other Features: EQ & phase, mute switch, LCD, battery LED, integrated antenna, 3-step gain and infrared sync