Trantec S4.04-RX UHF Wireless Receiver
The Trantec S4.04–RX UHF Receiver is a replacement Desktop Receiver for the S4.04 range from Trantec but it is also backward compatible with the S4.4 range which was recently discontinued.
The S4.04RX receiver can accept transmissions from 4 frequencies and these are selectable by the easy to use buttons on the front panel. The frequencies are in the channel 70 range and therefore licence free in the UK.
- CH 0 receives on 863.150MHz
- CH 1 receives on 863.725MHz
- CH 2 receives on 864.150MHz
- CH 3 receives on 864.850MHz
On the old S4.4 microphones and receivers the channel numbers were different so if you need to match up old and new just follow these instructions:
- New S4.04RX receiver on channel 0 will work with old S4.4 transmitter on channel 1
- New S4.04RX receiver on channel 1 will work with old S4.4 transmitter on channel 2
- New S4.04RX receiver on channel 2 will work with old S4.4 transmitter on channel 3
- New S4.04RX receiver on channel 3 will work with old S4.4 transmitter on channel 4
The receiver unit does not come supplied with any leads to connect to the sound system so you’ll need to keep your old ones or add a new one to your basket at the checkout. It is also worth noting that the new receivers don’t have a volume control like the old S4.4 so your audio equipment will need a separate control for the input you’re using. If you need a more thorough explanation of this or you’d like any advice please feel free to get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.