TOA PM660U Desktop Paging Microphone
The TOA PM660U is a Desktop Paging Microphone for general purpose use. This version comes with an unterminated 2.5m lead. The conductors comprise of an audio pair, switch pair and overall screen.
There is a model available with 1/4″ jack – the PM-660, and there’s a 5 pin DIN version too – the PM-660D. Perfect for making single zone or all call announcements via a large press to talk button. There’s also a locking switch to make longer announcements easier.
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional
- Type: Moving Coil Microphone
- Weight: 440 g (Cord excluded)
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Rated Sensitivity: -58 dB (1 kHz, 0 dB=1 V/Pa)
- Dimensions: 100 mm W x 215 mm H x 150 mm D
- Talk Switch: 1-push-to-talk switch, 1-locking lever, Short-off type
- Output: 4-conductor (2-shielded) cable (2.5 m (8.2 ft)) without plug