TOA PM660D Desktop Paging Microphone
The TOA PM660D is a single-zone or All-Call Paging Desktop Microphone that can be used in all general paging announcement applications. Easy operation via the single press to talk button or via the call locking switch is ideal for longer broadcasts.
TOA’s PM660D comes complete with a 2.5m long lead terminated in a 5-pin, 180 degree DIN plug. It is ideal to plug into TOA amplifiers that have a 5-pin din connection and can also be used with other manufacturers equipment but you’ll need to check the pin configuration first.
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional
- Type: Moving Coil Microphone
- Weight: 440 g (Cord excluded)
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Rated Sensitivity: -58 dB (1 kHz, 0 dB=1 V/Pa)
- Dimensions: 100 mm W x 215 mm H x 150 mm D
- Talk Switch: 1-push-to-talk switch, 1-locking lever, Short-off type
- Output: 4-conductor (2-shielded) cable (2.5 m (8.2 ft)) with 5-pin DIN plug