TOA PM660 Desktop Paging Microphone
The TOA PM660 Desktop Paging Microphone is designed for general purpose all call announcements and comes with a large press to talk button and a locking switch for longer announcements. This product can also be used on any Public Address Amplifier that has a suitable 6.3mm jack microphone input.
If you do need a specific connector fitted then we can do this for you. Just get in touch through our Contact Us page, and we’ll be happy to help.
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional
- Type: Moving Coil Microphone
- Weight: 440 g (Cord excluded)
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Rated Sensitivity: -58 dB (1 kHz, 0 dB=1 V/Pa)
- Dimensions: 100 mm W x 215 mm H x 150 mm D
- Talk Switch: 1-push-to-talk switch, 1-locking lever, Short-off type
- Output: 2-conductor shielded cable (2.5 m (8.2 ft)) with phone plug