TOA EM-380-EB Gooseneck Microphone with Base
The TOA EM–380–EB is a Gooseneck Microphone with a 500mm base, designed for all manner of paging applications and suitable for use in a variety of situations – from lecture halls to houses of worship. One of the key features of the EM-380-EB is that the power option is selectable. Like most goosenecks it can draw power for the microphone capsule from a phantom power source, but what if you happen to have a mixer or amplifier which cannot provide phantom power? In this instance the EM-380-EB is ideal, as it can draw power from batteries instead.
There is an on/off switch on the unit which allows the user to press the button once to begin talking without having to hold the button down to talk. Just in case there is any confusion over whether the microphone is live there is a handy blue LED indicator, this will let you know whether you’re currently broadcasting or not. In short, if you’re looking for a gooseneck microphone which has excellent build quality, will work with a variety of different systems, and won’t break the bank, then the TOA EM-380-EB is the ideal solution for you.
- Weight: 550 g
- Connection Type: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: ABS resin, paint, black
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 16 kHz
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Phantom Power Requirements: 9 – 52V
- Sensitivity: -41 dB (1 kHz, 0 dB = 1 V/Pa)
- Microphone Capsule Directivity: Cardioid
- Dimensions: 110 mm W x 532 mm H x 145 mm D
- Power Source: Either batteries (2 x “AA” batteries) or phantom power