Shure PGA58-XLR Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Out of stock
The Shure PGA58–XLR is a professional Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone, with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
The PGA58 delivers excellent sound for lead and backup vocal performance. Available with various cable options and a discrete On/Off switch.
- Handheld microphone for lead and backup vocal performance
- Tailored cartridge design for clear, natural-sounding vocal reproduction
- Dynamic Cartridge (does not require phantom power) with cardioid polar pattern
- Includes PGA58 with On/Off switch, microphone clip, zipper pouch and user guide
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Phantom Power Required: No
- Frequency Response: 50–16,000 Hz