Saramonic SR-XLR35 Female XLR to 3.5mm TRRS Interface Cable for Android & Compatible Devices
The Saramonic SR-XLR35 is a Microphone Cable with a standard female XLR connector on one end, and a 3.5mm TRRS connector at the other end — which enables you to connect professional microphones directly into a smartphone or camera with a 3.5mm audio input.
Using the SR-XLR35 is incredibly simple: you just connect an XLR microphone, plug it into your device and start recording or broadcasting. There are no settings or controls to adjust, it’s truly plug-and-play.
- Make professional recordings with ease
- Lets you connect professional XLR microphones directly to the 3.5mm input on multiple devices
- Compatible with any smartphone, tablet, video camera or camcorder with a 3.5mm audio input
- The direct connection provides excellent sound quality, 19.5 foot (6m) cable gives you plenty of length
- Works with any dynamic XLR microphone or self-powered condenser microphones (locking female XLR connector prevents mic from accidentally getting unplugged)
- Cable Length: 19.7′
- Weight: 3.84oz (109g)
- Frequency Response: 22Hz – 22kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Less than -85dB
- Audio Output Connector: 3.5mm TRRS output