Saramonic SR-M3 Shotgun Camera Microphone
The Saramonic SR-M3 is an amazingly affordable on-camera Shotgun Microphone that delivers broadcast-quality sound to DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, video cameras and audio recorders; providing a versatile array of useful features. The SR-M3 features a headphone output, so you can always hear your sound — even when your camera lacks a headphone jack.
An additional 1.8” (3.5 mm) microphone input enables you to plug in a second microphone. If your camera only has a single mic input, the SR-M3 enables you to use two. You can connect a clip-on lavalier mic or an additional shotgun, like the Saramonic SR-PMIC1.
The SR-M3 also has a +10dB boost switch that allows you to turn down your camera’s noisy preamp in order to capture much cleaner sounding audio as well as letting you pick up subjects from further away.
- Runs on one AAA battery with a power LED light and high-quality switches
- Low-cut switch makes dialog more intelligible and eliminates distracting rumble sounds
- +10dB boost switch allows you to turn down the noisy preamp in your camera in order to capture much cleaner sounding audio
- Broadcast-quality on-camera shotgun microphone with built-in headphone jack and additional input to add a second microphone
- Robust integrated shockmount isolates mic from vibration noises, built-in camera shoe mount features a metal 1/4 20 tripod thread for more mounting options
- Battery: 1 x AAA
- Weight: 30 g (2.1 oz)
- Sensitivity: -37dB +/- 1 dB
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 75 dB SPL
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz to 18 kHz
- Inputs: 1 x female 1.8” (3.5 mm) Mic Input
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 2.3 x 1.6″ (14 x 5.8 x 4.1cm)
- Type of Microphone: Directional Condenser
- Outputs: 2 x female 1.8” (3.5 mm); TRS, 1 for headphones, 1 for camera connection