Saramonic SR-AX107 2-Channel On-Camera XLR Audio Mixer
The Saramonic SR–AX107 is a 2-Channel On-Camera XLR Audio Mixer that offers unrivaled versatility. Every feature you need to capture top-notch sound into your camera is provided. Two built-in mic preamps provide clean, broadcast-quality sound.
SR-AX107 features an isolation transformer providing pure, noise-free sound and the output signal can be adjusted by the level controls for optimum recording. A backlit LCD display makes it easy to view your audio meters and settings, letting you visually monitor input levels in real-time.
Dedicated left and right Peak switches allow you to turn on/off the red overload LED signal indicators.
- Connect professional XLR microphones directly to DSLR, mirrorless, and video cameras
- 2 locking XLR inputs, 2 high-quality mic preamps, 12 and 48-volt phantom power
- Peak LED lights let you know when your audio levels are too loud
- Headphone jack for monitoring recording and playback
- Durable all-metal construction with camera mount on top, tripod mount below and shoe mounts on both sides
- Weight: 21.1 oz, or 599g
- THD: Less than 0.01% @ 1kHz, -30dBu input
- Dimensions: 6 x 3.75 x 1.75″ (155 x 98 x 64mm)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+/- 0.5 dB)
- Power Requirements: 9V alkaline or lithium battery
- Signal–to–Noise Ratio: 85 dB @ 1 Khz, -30 dBu input
- Max Mic Input Level: 0 dB on the Level meter at -44 dBu input
- Max Line Input Level: 0 dB on the Level meter at +10 dBu input
- Phantom Power: Dual regulated 12 or 48-volt power supplies Current to 14 mA (direct short)
- Battery Duration: 3 hours typical with alkaline battery (no phantom), 8 hours typical with lithium battery (no phantom)