Saramonic SR-AX101 Battery-Free 2-Channel On-Camera XLR & 1/8“ (3.5mm) Audio Mixer for DSLR
The Saramonic SR–AX101 is an extremely affordable solution for connecting multiple XLR microphones or line-level signals to DSLR, mirrorless, and video cameras that only have a single 1/8″ (3.5mm) mic input.
Two large, stepped knobs let you set perfect levels, and an AUX input enables you to connect a 1/8″ (3.5mm) sound source to your camera, such as a small video mic or the headphone output of a smartphone.
- Ground switch helps you quickly resolve noise issues
- Camera mount wheel makes it easy to attach and detach
- Two locking XLR inputs, one 1/8″ (3.5mm) auxiliary input, each with Mic/Line switches
- An affordable solution for connecting 2 XLR mics to DSLR, mirrorless, and video cameras
- Compact, lightweight, passive, battery-free and capable of delivering broadcast-quality sound
- Weight: 6.7oz (191.0g)
- Input Level: Mic = -35 dBu
- Output Level: Microphone Level
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 100 kHz (±1.5 dB)
- Type: Passive audio adapter, no battery required
- Output: 1 x 1/8″ (3.5mm) TRS Stereo Mini Jack Output
- Dimensions: (L x W x H)3.4 x 3.1 x 2.0″ (87.0 x 80.0 x 52.0mm)
- Inputs: 2 x XLR Female Balanced Mic/Line Input, 1 x 1/8″ (3.5mm) TRS Mini Jack Auxiliary Input