Saramonic LC-XLR Female to Apple Lightning Microphone Interface Cable for iPhone & iPad
The Saramonic LC-XLR is a Microphone Cable with a standard female XLR connector on one end, and a Lightning connector at the other end — which enables you to connect professional microphones directly into Apple iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches.
Using the LC-XLR is incredibly simple: you just connect an XLR microphone, plug it into your Apple device and start recording or broadcasting. There are no settings or controls to adjust, it’s truly plug-and-play.
- lets you connect professional XLR microphones directly to the Lightning port via an array of Apple devices
- The direct-to-digital connection provides excellent sound quality, 19.5 foot (6m) cable gives you plenty of length
- Compatible with any Apple Lightning device (iPhone X, XR, 5, 6, 7, 8, iPad, etc.), incredibly easy-to-use with simple plug-and-play operation
- Works with any dynamic XLR microphone and self-powered condenser microphones, locking female XLR connector prevents mic from accidentally getting unplugged
- Gain: 35dB
- Bitrate: 16Bit / 24Bit
- Weight: 4.86oz (138g)
- Cable Length: 19.7’ (6m)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Less than -76dB
- Power Requirements: Supplied by iOS Devices
- Audio Output Connector: Apple MFi Certified Lightning Connector