Saramonic Blink 500 RXDi Lightning Wireless Receiver for Apple Devices
The Saramonic Blink 500 RXDi is a remarkable Lightning Wireless Receiver, providing you the means to record & broadcast quality sound to your Apple device, in addition to offering unrivalled versatility.
The Blink 500 RXDi receiver connects directly into the lightning port, no batteries or charging is required, and it’s even a dual channel receiver so if you ever need to record two people at once you can add two Blink 500 TX units and you’ll be ready to go. The receiver is incredibly compact and lightweight, letting you concentrate on getting a great shot instead.
The Blink 500 RXDi operates on the interference free 2.4GHz spectrum and automatically switches channels to avoid static noise and audio dropouts. Even if you’re using a handheld gimbal, the RXDi is small and lightweight enough to remain mounted to your Apple device without throwing off the balance of the gimbal or interfering with the motors or the arm.
The Blink 500 series is ideal for filmmakers, journalists, vloggers, YouTube creators, corporate video producers or any content creator in need of a portable, compact and easy to use wireless system that will still deliver professional quality sound. It’s small enough to fit into any camera bag or backpack, and you can even put it in your pocket so transporting the system is effortless.
- x1 Pairing Pin
- x1 Blink 500 RXDi Receiver with MFi Certified Apple Lightning Connector
- Distortion: ≤0.1%
- Voice Delay: ≤6ms
- Weight: 0.35 oz (10g)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: ≥70dB
- Digital Resolution: 24-bit / 48kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 16 kHz
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ to 50℃
- Dimensions: 3 x 0.65 x 0.43″ (76 x 16.5 x 11mm)
- Connector: MFi Certified Apple Lightning Male
- Max Operating Range: 98.4’ (30m) with Obstacles, 164’ (50m) in Open Area