Samson XPD2 Wireless USB Lavalier System
The Samson XPD2 Wireless USB Lavalier System is designed to provide wireless connection to a variety of devices via the uniquely designed USB stick receiver. It comes with a Samson LM8 lavalier microphone, and offers simple setup and professional audio for live performance, digital communication or mobile production.
The RXD2 USB stick receiver can interface directly with PC or Mac computers, or any device with a USB wireless port. The receiver also features a 3.5mm output that allows for headphone monitoring, or audio output to any device that accepts a line input such as a mixer or a portable PA system.
Please note that to connect to an iOS device an Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter is required (not included), and to connect to an Android device a host OTG adapter is needed (not included). Overall, the Samson XPD2 is the ideal solution if you need to transmit audio wirelessly to a digital device.
- Modulation Type: GFSK
- Simultaneous Systems: 2
- THD: <0.1% (@ 1KHz, -10dBu)
- Signal–to–Noise Ratio: >85 dB
- Working Frequency: 2.404~2.476GHz
- Audio Frequency Response: 20Hz~16KHz
RXD2 USB Receiver:
- Weight: 10g
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- USB Audio Sample Rate: 32KHz
- Audio Output Impedance: 100KΩ
- Dimensions: 89mm x 23mm x 8mm
- Max. Analog Audio Output Level: 0dBu
PXD1 Beltpack Transmitter:
- Weight: 93 g
- Battery Life: 20 hours
- RF Power: <10mW EIRP
- Dimensions: 96mm x 62mm x 18.5mm
- Microphone: Samson DE5 micro headset mic
- Power Requirements: Two AA (LR6) alkaline batteries