Samson XPD2 Wireless USB Handheld System
The Samson XPD2 Wireless USB Handheld System is designed to provide wireless connection to a variety of devices via the uniquely designed USB stick receiver. It offers simple setup and professional audio for live performance, digital communication or mobile production.
The RXD2 USB stick receiver can interface directly with PC or Mac computers, or any device with a USB wireless port. The receiver also features a 3.5mm output that allows for headphone monitoring, or audio output to any device that accepts a line input such as a mixer or a portable PA system.
Please note that to connect to an iOS device an Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter is required (not included), and to connect to an Android device a host OTG adapter is needed (not included).
Included HXD1 Handheld Transmitter features a high-quality dynamic mic capsule designed to provide exceptional sound reproduction for spoken word presentations, as well as singing applications and more. Overall, the Samson XPD2 is the ideal solution if you need to transmit audio wirelessly to a digital device.
- Modulation Type: GFSK
- Simultaneous Systems: 2
- THD: <0.1% (@ 1KHz, -10dBu)
- Signal–to–Noise Ratio: >85 dB
- Working Frequency: 2.404~2.476GHz
- Audio Frequency Response: 20Hz~16KHz
RXD2 USB Receiver:
- Weight: 10g
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- USB Audio Sample Rate: 32KHz
- Audio Output Impedance: 100KΩ
- Dimensions: 89mm x 23mm x 8mm
- Max. Analog AudioOutput Level: 0dBu
HXD1 Handheld Transmitter:
- Weight: 218g
- Battery Life: 20 hours
- RF Power: <10mW EIRP
- Dimensions: 260mm x Ø54mm
- Microphone Element: Q6 Dynamic
- Power Requirements: Two AA (LR6) alkaline batteries