Samson AirLine 99m AH9 Wireless Fitness Headset Microphone System
The Samson AirLine 99m AH9 is a Wireless Microphone System with a number of unique features. These set it apart from traditional Wireless Microphone Systems and make it the ideal solution for the specific requirements of fitness instructors and other active performers.
To start with, the QE headset microphone is water and sweat resistant just like the MIC-SJ66-BK. However what really sets it apart is the AH9 micro transmitter. Most wireless fitness systems require the user to have a cable trailing down to a belt pack, which then transmits the signal to a receiver. If you’re trying to demonstrate an activity where you’re required to bend and move frequently, such as yoga, you may find that the cable proves to be quite obstructive and annoying.
This isn’t the case with the AH9; it is small and lightweight enough to be mounted on the rear of the QE fitness headset itself, so it completely eliminates belt packs and cables from the equation. Transmitter operates on UK licence free frequencies and has an internal lithium-ion battery, so it can be recharged as required. There is an LED indicator so you can keep a check on the battery levels as well as easily reachable gain and mute controls.
The system comes with the AR99m Micro Wireless Receiver, which features an infrared set button for quick and easy connection to the AH9 transmitter. It’s small and portable, and can even be expanded to allow it to function as a dual channel receiver when used in conjunction with one of Samson’s XPD series microphone systems via the USB port. Most importantly of all the receiver itself can also be charged via this USB port, so it can be used in environments where mains power is unavailable.
This is great news for fitness instructors who may need to teach in multiple different gymnasiums, as well as for those who may teach outside using a portable PA system. The AR99m receiver has a balanced XLR output or unbalanced 6.3mm or 3.5mm outputs, so you have multiple options when it comes to connecting it to a sound system.
Wireless Micro Transmitter:
- One-touch Mute
- Windscreen included
- Variable Gain control
- Low battery LED indicator
- Sealed gold contact charging connector
- Water/sweat-resistant Qe headset microphone with condenser capsule
- Up to eight hours of battery life using built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Micro transmitter mounted directly to a double ear headset (no beltpack or cable required)
Wireless Micro Receiver:
- 1/4-wave antennas
- Channel and Ready/IR/Peak LED displays
- Rotary volume knob with integral power switch
- Set button scans/selects optimal channel options
- True RF Diversity micro receiver design minimizes dropouts
- IR sync wirelessly matches transmitter to receiver frequency
- Balanced XLR, unbalanced 1/4″ and unbalanced 1/8″ outputs
- USB port for adding a Samson XPD Series wireless system or charging AH9 transmitter
Fitness Headset Wireless System:
- Tone Key Frequency: 35kHz
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ to +60℃
- T.H.D (Overall): <1% @ AF 1kHz, RF 46dBu
- Audio Frequency Response: 50Hz – 15kHz
Wireless Micro Receiver:
- Weight: 0.19kg, or 0.42lbs
- Sensitivity: 100dBm/30dB SINAD
- Operating Voltage: 15VCC 600mA
- Dimensions: 4.25″ (110mm) x 3.75″ (95mm) x 1.5″ (39mm)