QTX VN1 Neckband Microphone VHF Wireless System
The QTX VN1 is an entry-level Neckband Microphone VHF Wireless System for occasional use. It is available on the UK legal 173.8MHz or 174.5MHz VHF frequencies. You get everything you need to get started inside the ABS case, which also doubles as a carry case should you need to store or transport the unit when not in use.
The beltpack transmitter requires a 9V PP3 battery (included) and it has a maximum range of 50m. The neckband microphone is worn over the back of the head, and should you require a replacement it can be found here. The receiver has balanced XLR or unbalanced 6.3mm jack outputs, and a 6.3mm jack lead is included so you can connect to your system straight away.
- THD: <0.2%
- Range: Up to 50m
- Signal–to–Noise Ratio: >85dB
- Operating Frequency: 173.8MHz
- Output Connections: XLR or 6.3mm jack
- Transmitter Requirements: 1 x 9V PP3 battery (included)
- Power Supply: (Receiver) 10Vac, 250mA (mains adaptor included)