The Citronic CU–POD2 is a miniature Studio Condenser Microphone for podcasting and vocal recording. Fitted with a back-electret capsule, the CU-POD2 is driven by an onboard preamp with a front-mounted volume control.
Connection to a PC or Mac computer can be made via the included USB lead, which allows the CU-POD2 to operate as a plug & play USB audio device. The complete assembly is housed in a silver coated die-cast body with a black steel grille for the capsule. The CU-POD2 comes supplied with a collar clamp and mini tripod for convenient, table-top operation.
- All metal construction
- Supplied with USB A to B lead
- Supplied with mini folding tripod stand
- Supplied with clamp for standard mic stands
- Weight: 148g
- S/N Ratio: 78dB
- Lead Length: 1.5m
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sampling Format: 16-bit
- Sensitivity: -34dB (±2dB)
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz or 48kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Dimensions: 137 x 48 x 44mm (Mic only)
- Connection: USB type B (Power & Digital audio)