Chord UP2-BR UHF Wireless Beltpack Receiver & Earphones
This product has been discontinued, but we can recommend compatible replacement parts.
The Chord UP2–BR is a selectable channel UHF Wireless Beltpack Receiver & Earphones, operating on UK licence free frequencies (863.25MHz or 864.75MHz). The receiver unit can be connected to any line input for regular wireless microphone operation or as a wireless link to an active speaker.
Frequency is switchable on the UP2-BR Receiver which allows you to use two systems independently of one another in the same area, or to allow users to switch between two different transmissions. Unlimited UP2-BR Receivers may be used in unison with 1 or 2 UP2-BT Beltpacks or UP2-HT Handhelds for any application that requires multi-listeners, such as: guided tours, interpreted presentations or a silent disco.
The unit comes with a set of over-ear headphones, a 4-pole 3.5mm lead and 2 x AA batteries so you’ll be ready to get set up straight out of the box.
- Headphone Power: 2 x 50mW @ 1kHz
- Carrier Frequencies: 863.25 MHz + 864.75 MHz
- Power Supply: 3Vdc (2 x AA batteries included)
- Controls: Off-Ch1-Ch2 slide switch, Output level rotary
- Headphone Connector: AF out 3.5mm (stereo summed to mono)
- Line Output: 3.5mm 4-pole (input to smartphone via headphone jack)