Chord NU4-H Quad Handheld Wireless Microphone System
The Chord NU4–H is the ideal choice if you want a Quad Handheld Wireless Microphone System at a reasonable price. Comes with four Handheld Transmitters which connect to a 19” rack mountable quad receiver on UK licence free wireless frequencies.
Transmitters are colour coded which makes it easy to identify which channel you’re broadcasting on. Red is 864.8MHz, Green is 864.3MHz, Blue is 863.42MHz, and Yellow is 863.1MHz. The unit comes with a UK mains power adaptor for the receiver and 8 x AA batteries for the handheld transmitters. The receiver is also compatible with standard 19″ racking.
UHF antennas and extension leads are included in the box, as well as the 19” rack mounting ears. The receiver has four balanced XLRM outputs or a single unbalanced 6.3mm mixed output. Please note that all four transmitters need to be turned on simultaneously for the system to work correctly.
- Range: Up to 60m
- Signal–to–Noise Ratio: >80dB
- Output Impedance: 2.2k Ohms
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): <0.5% @1KHz
- Output Level: 400mV balanced / 200mV unbalanced
- Transmitter Requirements: 8 x AA batteries; 2 per each
- Power Supply: 12-18Vdc 5000mA (Mains Adaptor included)
- Carrier Frequencies: 864.8MHz, 864.3MHz, 863.42MHz and 863.1MHz