Chord NU2-H UHF Dual Handheld Microphone System
This product has been discontinued, but we can recommend compatible replacement parts.
The Chord NU2–H is a dual channel UHF Handheld Microphone System, available on two different frequency bands, UK licence free Channel 70 frequencies (863.3 + 864.3MHz or 863.8 + 864.8MHz) or UK shared licence Channel 38 frequencies (608.050 + 606.175MHz or 611.775 + 613.825MHz). The receiver unit can be rack mounted in standard 19″ racks by using the included rack mounting kit and front mounting antenna accessories.
The handheld transmitters require 4 AA batteries which are included, so you’re ready to perform right out of the box. The unit features a pilot tone and a mute circuit to help ensure a stable signal and it has two balanced XLRM outputs or an unbalanced 6.3mm mixed output.
Comes supplied with a 6.3mm jack to jack lead, so you can use the unbalanced output to connect directly to your system. XLR leads are available below should you wish to use the balanced outputs instead.
- Range: 60m
- Image Rejection: >85dB
- Signal–to–Noise Ratio: >96dB
- Output Impedance: 2.2k Ohms
- Frequency Response: 30Hz – 28KHz ± 1dB
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): <0.1% @1KHz
- Output Level: 400mV(balanced), 200mV (unbalanced)
- Transmitter Requirements: 4 x AA batteries; 2 per each
- Power Supply: 12-18Vdc, 500mA (Mains Adaptor included)
- Carrier Frequency: 863.3 + 864.3MHz or 863.8 + 864.8MHz; 608.050 + 606.175MHz or 611.775 + 613.825MHz