Audio Technica ATR4697 Boundary Microphone
This product has been discontinued, but we can recommend compatible replacement parts.
The Audio Technica ATR4697 is a superb Boundary Microphone, featuring an omnidirectional pick-up pattern which means that audio will be heard from all around the microphone. Combined with the low profile design, this makes it ideal for applications such as meetings, teleconferencing and desktop computer use.
There’s nothing more important than audio for making sure that all the critical parts of a meeting are clearly heard from all parties. If you’re trying to record your meetings for future reference or minute taking then this is the product for you. It will perform so much better than the microphone built into your laptop and has the added benefit of all round pickup and a 1.5m lead to give you the chance to position the microphone perfectly in the middle of the meeting space.
In addition to the uses for meetings it is also a great little product for interviews and could also provide benefit to a hard of hearing person when linked to a suitable assisted hearing solution. The small form factor makes it a very discrete solution and won’t take up too much of that valuable desk space. Thanks to the sturdy and rugged construction the Audio Technica ATR4697 Boundary Microphone is a product that will serve you well for many years.
Best pickup will be achieved by placing the microphone on a flat surface. For single person use, get the microphone as close as you can to source of required audio. For multiple person use then an equidistant placement is best.
- LR44 battery included
- Omnidirectional pick up pattern
- Rugged construction for long life
- 1/4″ (6.3mm) Jack plug converter included
- Simple control via ON/OFF switch on bottom
- 1.5m Cable terminated in a 3.5mm unbalanced jack plug
- Perfect for picking up audio for teleconferencing and meetings
- Ideal boundary microphone for use with your desktop computer and/or laptop
- Weight: 48g (1.7 oz.)
- Element: Condenser
- Impedance: 1,000 ohms
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Open Circuit Sensitivty: -46 dB
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 15,000Hz
- Cable: 1.5m terminated in a 3.5mm (1/8″) unbalanced jack
- Accessories: 6.3mm (1/4″) Jack plug adapter, LR44 Battery